10 Things That Have Something To Do With Nothing
1. I ate french toast every single day for at least 100 days during my last year of high school.
2. Walking to the grocery store and carrying groceries home is an excellent way to save money. That giant jar of pickles suddenly doesn’t feel so necessary…
3. Sweetened coconut tastes better than unsweetened. Let’s face it.
4. After 10 weeks of unemployment, I am physically incapable of waking up in time for a morning spin class. Thank goodness for noon-hour ones.
5. My dad and little step-sister are coming to visit me in Toronto next week and I am really excited. Especially because I now have someone to go to the Harry Potter exhibit with.
6. Your bicep contracts most when your forearm/wrist is twisting, as opposed to the motion of the traditional bicep curl. Touch your bicep and try both movements. Now try a twisting bicep curl :)
7. The neighbourhood butcher sells the most ludicrously large marinated chicken breasts. Meet 9 lbs of mango poppyseed, paired with a sweet potato covered in butter, syrup and cinnamon.
8. I don’t know how I’ll ever find another date when I’m turned off by the act of most men flirting.
9. Pesto + lemon juice is giving hummus + water a run for its money as my favourite salad dressing.
10. Thank you!! For all of the congratulatory and kind comments regarding my new job and blog anniversary. You are all awesome. Yes, even you, the lurker ;)
Question of the Day: Give me one random tidbit from your day!